Maid2Clean Franchise continues to set the pace with its competitors by publishing a best practice Franchise Charter about its engagement with Franchisees.
Maid2Clean Franchise recognises and respects that Franchisees have certain basic rights. By doing so, Maid2Clean Franchise serves the best interests of the Franchisees and the Franchise operation and the franchising community as a whole. How we deal with them, train them and develop them is crucial for the future of the brand and the Charter sets out a common understanding for the future.
1. Maid2Clean Franchise operates proudly within the European code of Franchising ethics supported by the British Franchise Association.
2. The Maid2Clean Franchise Agreement shall meet the equitable and fairness expectations of the British Franchise Association. The agreement will explain the Franchisees rights regarding use of the Maid2Clean trademarks and business system, training and support systems, operations manual, online forum etc.
3. Maid2Clean will not enforce the purchase of supplies from the Franchisor.
4. Maid2Clean will provide a 4-stage training program including an operations manual, pre launch To-Dos; Head Office Training; Systems Training & visit to Franchisees premises from Franchisor on a mutually agreed date. Unlimited training will be offered to all franchisees.
5. Maid2Clean Franchise will provide initial and on-going support to the franchisees throughout the duration of the agreement in the form of ongoing training, telephone support, online franchisee forum, annual conferences and regional improvement meetings.
6. Continual access to the Maid2Clean know-how, proprietary system, ongoing enhancements and improvements, Maid2Clean®, Maid2Clean CICO® and Sweep2Left® trademarks.
7. A term of 5 or 10 years with the option to renew without legal cost.
8. Maid2Clean Franchise will allow the Franchisee the right to sell the business subject to the franchisor’s right to first refusal.
9. Maid2Clean and the Franchisee will act at all times in good faith towards each other and within the boundaries of the agreement.
10. Maid2clean Franchise will act as brand-policeman for the franchise system to prevent any franchisee or outsider from damaging it.
11. Maid2Clean Franchise will continuously strive to enhance the brand offerings and listen to proposed system enhancements from Franchisees.
12. Maid2Clean Franchise and Franchisees will work together to ensure the trade marks, brand offerings and reputation of the franchised system as whole are protected.
13. Maid2Clean Franchise and its Franchisees will provide timely information as defined in the franchise agreement.
"Our success depends upon the relationship and quality of engagement we have with our Franchisees. This Charter sets out to help us to do that." Mike Hanrahan (MD)
Are you interested in becoming a Maid2Clean Franchisee? Please click here to contact us...
"Maid2Clean is without doubt the best decision I have ever made in my life and I would like to thank Elaine for giving me this fantastic opportunity and helping me along every step of the way"
"After 8 months, I now have almost 100 clients and revenue around £3000 per month. Every month grows by around 20%. There's plenty ups and downs of course but there's a great team of franchisees who meet at the conferences and freely share their experiences with each other whenever possible."
"Maid2Clean have been instrumentally committed to helping me succeed"
"Our franchisees get out of bed in the morning and live with a sense of self-worth because their Maid2Clean business is creating a secure future for them and their families."