From the British Franchise Association information, records show that the average cost of becoming a franchisee is £52,809. If you have done your homework, you will know that many franchises you could join would cost tens of thousands of pounds.
We recognise that many capable people cannot afford prices like this and our franchise package reflects a very low investment cost. Furthermore, 95% of business (and franchises for that matter) all operate on a 'shop treadmill' type trading system where you have to work just as hard the next month to earn what you did last month.
With the Maid2Clean system, we will show you that your income will increase month-by-month, quarter-by-quarter by the 'snowballing' effect of residual income generation.
For as long as you properly continue to trade the Maid2Clean system, each quarter, your new revenue turnover should be greater than the last quarter.
Discipline and following a proven system matters more than raw talent in a Maid2Clean Business. A healthy work ethic will outperform all other traits.
1. Massive exclusive trading area c100k households
2. Local advertising to get you started
3. Subsidised Yellow Pages & Yell Advertising
4. BFA Approved agreement
5. Initial Head Office training including: advertising, client acquisition, database management, interviewing, billing, accounts, filing & admin. Learn the business directly from the Franchisor.
6. Personalised training and mentoring for every franchisee
7. Illustrative marketing plan for your business & national advertising & marketing support
8. Rapid Start up & nurturing programme incorporating a personal visit from Franchisor.
9. 2-months initial cleaner & client marketing acquisition programme paid for
10. Minimal risk set up - launch assistance provided at your site giving your business 100% undivided focus allowing you to run the business from the start during your 90 days nurturing period
11. Pre-launch marketing campaign to promote your business
12. Post-launch national advertising campaign
13. Business Plan for the bank & on site launch support
14. Cleaner training information
15. Comprehensive operations manual on CD
16. Business forms and letters
17. Use of the trademarked Maid2Clean® automated cleaner Check-in Check-out (CICO) facility
18. Stationary to include 500 letterheads and 50,000 leaflets
19. Your first 20 Maid2Clean®ID Badges
20. Client/Cleaner Contract forms
21. Superior Online Client Communication interfaces
22. Your own six page website on the Maid2Clean site
23. 24 hour access to our Franchisee Forum & Knowledge base, 365 days/year giving you continual help, guidance and assurance
24. Bespoke Maid2Clean® Client & Cleaner Database
25. Unique online ordering portal for stationery and advertising literature.
26. Comprehensive Ongoing help and support daytime, evening & weekend support for all franchisees.
27. Obtain immediate customer affinity and recognition with the best name in the business (we provide what our trademarked name says)
28. First Years Insurance
29. Industry leading software (enabling cleaners to receive texts when allocating jobs).
30. Online diary system.
31. Use of the Maid2Clean® trademarked Sweep2Left model that differentiates us from the competition and the registered Maid2Blitz trademark
Are you interested in becoming a Maid2Clean Franchisee? Please click here to contact us...
"Maid2Clean is without doubt the best decision I have ever made in my life and I would like to thank Elaine for giving me this fantastic opportunity and helping me along every step of the way"
"After 8 months, I now have almost 100 clients and revenue around £3000 per month. Every month grows by around 20%. There's plenty ups and downs of course but there's a great team of franchisees who meet at the conferences and freely share their experiences with each other whenever possible."
"Maid2Clean have been instrumentally committed to helping me succeed"
"Our franchisees get out of bed in the morning and live with a sense of self-worth because their Maid2Clean business is creating a secure future for them and their families."